As of 9/19/19
We've added a few perks for your donation:
- Donate $100 and receive a TPL Mug
- Donate $250 and receive a TPL Mug and TPL notebook
- Donate $500 or more and receive a book (plaque) on our donor wall, plus a mug and notebook
- Donate $1000 or more and receive a larger book on our donor wall, plus a mug and notebook
What is an endowment fund?
An endowment fund is a way for organizations – like the Troy Public Library – to set aside special funds for the future! Once established, an organization’s endowment will provide a certain amount of funds each year that the organization can use to meet its needs and enhance its programs.
Why are we doing this?
From Library Director Cathy Russ: “I wanted to create an endowment fund for Troy Public Library, because I want TPL to be around for many years to come. An endowment fund contributes to the Library’s present, and especially its future, because the money donated will benefit future generations of Library users. Troy Library has a special place in the heart of this community, and the time is right to launch this initiative.”
This endowment will be a vital part in providing prestige programming, implementing facility enhancements, and creating opportunities for future generations.
How will this work?
This money will be housed at the Troy Community Foundation. Once the endowment is established, Troy Public Library can use this money to provide prestige programming, implement facility enhancements, and create opportunities for future generations.
How can I donate?
- Donate online directly to the Troy Community Foundation by credit card
- Download our paper form to use your credit card or write a check out to the Troy Community Foundation. Mail it to:
Troy Community Foundation
c/o North Woodward Community Foundation
1120 E. Long Lake Rd #205
Troy, MI 48085
- Make a cash donation at the library