Overdue Fines & Fees
Return Hours & Information
- The 24-hour drive-up material return dropboxes are back; they are now located just before curbside space #5.
- At the main building entrance walk-up dropboxes, we are accepting material returns 24/7.
How-To Safely Return Your Library Items at the Main Building Entrance Return Dropboxes:
- Please follow the physical distancing guidelines at the front entrance when returning your items. This helps to ensure your safety and the safety of other patrons.
- Due to the quarantine time and high volume of returns, please wait a minimum of 10 days before contacting the Library about your returned items.
- The Troy Public Library and the Friends of the Troy Public Library are not accepting donations at this time.
- Do not return material to other libraries.
Return Your Large Library Items
Book Club Kits, Experience Kits, Wonder Bundles, and Universal Access Kits that will not fit in the return slots can be returned to the large marked bin located right next to the walk-up material returns at the main entrance. Staff will monitor the bin throughout the day.
If you are finished with your digital materials before your lending period is up, please digitally return so that other readers (or listeners) can use that item sooner. Learn how here.