Items Currently Out
All items checked out prior to Friday, March 13 are due Monday, July 13. Items checked out since we began curbside pickup have normal loan periods of 7, 14 or 28 days. Please note overdue fines are not accruing while the library is closed to the public.
- No overdue fines are being assessed during this time.
Walk-up drop boxes are open Saturdays at 10 am through Mondays at 9 pm for returns. This schedule is in effect until further notice. We are implementing this reduced schedule so we can quarantine returned items for 72 hours, per CDC guidelines, before checking them in and making them available to you.
To Safely Return Your Library Items:
- Please use the material return boxes located at the main entrance.
- Please follow the physical distancing guidelines at the front entrance when returning your items. This helps to ensure your safety and the safety of other patrons.
- The drive-up material return boxes will remain closed until further notice.
- Due to the 72-hour quarantine time and high volume of returns, please wait a minimum of 10 days before contacting the Library about your returned items.
- The Troy Public Library and the Friends of the Troy Public Library are not accepting donations at this time
- Do not return material to other libraries.
As of Monday, June 15 you can begin placing holds. However, we ask for your patience as holds may not be fulfilled for up to 72 hours.
- If you are finished with your digital materials before your lending period is up, please digitally return so that other readers (or listeners) can use that item sooner. Learn how here.