If you have placed an item on hold, and have received a notification that it is ready, you can schedule a curbside pickup appointment here.
Hours for pickup are:
- Tuesday & Thursday, 10 am–7 pm
Each appointment is 1 hour, and you may come any time during that hour. Do not come to pick up items if you have not made an appointment.
Curbside pickup is located on the north side of the Troy Public Library building. There are directional signs to guide you. Library staff will approach your vehicle on the driver’s side. You can choose between having your items placed in the back seat or the trunk of your vehicle.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- To make a curbside appointment, you must have an item with a “Held” status on your Library account.
- You will need your library barcode and PIN. If you’ve forgotten your PIN, click here.
- Please make sure your scheduled appointment falls before your hold’s expiration date. You can check your hold’s expiration date by logging in to your Troy Library account.
- To pick up materials for family members, please put their library barcode numbers in the “Notes to Library Staff” field.
- If you have questions or need help making your appointment, please call us at 248.524.3534. For Youth Services, please call 248.524.3541.
- We will not accept any donation of materials at curbside.
- We will not accept any items returned at curbside. All returns must be placed in material return boxes.
- We cannot retrieve last minute requests or items not on hold at curbside.