Beginning Monday, June 7, 2021, Troy Public Library's building will reopen under Phase Three: Grab & Go Service. This phase will include in-person library use with time and capacity limits.
Know Before You Go
- Patrons experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms may not enter the library.
- Masks required for building entry unless you meet one of the following exemptions: Fully vaccinated (two weeks after second dose); unable to medically tolerate a mask; or children under the age of 2.
- Hours that the building is open to the public:
Tuesday 12 pm–7 pm
Wednesday 10 am–2 pm
Thursday 12 pm–7 pm
Saturday 10 am–2 pm
- Occupancy is limited and patrons must keep their visits to the library to under 30 minutes.
- Checkout of materials must be performed at a self check-out kiosk. Please remember to bring your library card.
Public Access Limits
- Patrons may browse the shelves and walk around the building.
- Youth computer lab, study rooms, meeting rooms, and tables are unavailable to the public at this time.
- There is limited seating available.
- Toys, puzzles, and puppets are not available.
- Water fountains are turned off until further notice.
- The cafe is closed. Eating and drinking in the building are discouraged at this time.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during its regular schedule: Monday–Thursday, 10 am–7 pm & Saturday 10 am–5 pm.
- Returns are accepted 24/7 at the outdoor and drive-up drop boxes. Indoor drop boxes located at the Circulation desk are closed.
- All programming will continue virtually until further notice. Visit our online calendar to explore upcoming programs.
Sanitation & Safety
- Returned library items will be set aside for 24 hours before recirculating to the public.
- High-touch surfaces are routinely cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- The library has touchless faucets in all public restrooms and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the library.
- Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer at self check-out stations and to continue using the library’s many online resources, online programs as well as its Curbside Pickup service.
Last Updated: June 3, 2021