Troy Public Library is in Phase 4: Socially Distanced Library. This phase includes in-person library use with no time or capacity limits, and most services available. Read full phase details below.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hours that the building is open to the public:
Monday: 9:30 am–7 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am–7 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am–7 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am–7 pm
Friday: 9:30 am–5 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am–5 pm
- There are no time limits for visits.
- Occupancy is at 100% capacity.
- Checkout of materials must be performed at a self check-out kiosk. Please remember to bring your library card.
- Materials donations are accepted by the Friends of the Troy Public Library. Please read full details here before bringing your gently used items.
- Patrons may browse the shelves and walk around the building.
- Adult, Teen and Youth computer labs/Technology Centers open.
- Seating and tables are available.
- The Café is open.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available.
- Returns are accepted inside the building during open hours, and 24/7 in outside dropboxes.
- Visit our online calendar to explore upcoming programs.
Sanitation & Safety
- High-touch surfaces are routinely cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- The library has touchless faucets in all public restrooms and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the library.
- Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer at self check-out stations.
Last Updated: August 2, 2021