Summer Library Program 2018
June 16–August 11
Sign up starting June 16 at troypl.org/summerlibrary. Earn chances to win prizes by reading books and logging brief reviews (3–4 sentences), checking out downloadable music and magazines, and attending library programs.
- Grand Prize: Kindle Paperwhite + adapter and cover
- 1st Prize: 50 Years of Rolling Stone: The Music, Politics and People That Changed Our Culture + $25 Amazon gift card
- 2nd Prize: $50 Somerset Collection gift card
- Plus Weekly Prizes: An Innocent Abroad + $10 Amazon gift card
Stop by the Adult Information desk or call 248.524.3534 during library hours for more information and reading ideas.
Step 1: Go to troypl.org/summerlibrary to set up your account starting June 16.
Step 2: Log your points. Do fun stuff like reading, journaling, downloading music, attending teen events and more to earn points!
Step 3: Win. Every time you log 5 points, stop by the Library for a gift bag. If you keep logging points all summer, you’ll have chances at winning one of 16 weekly random prizes—that’s two winners per week! These include movie tickets, zoo passes, and free meals all over Troy. Make sure to keep logging points and writing reviews to be eligible to win these prizes.
- Register early and wait for the fun to begin June 16!
- Finish any of the TPL Top Ten activities below and record them online each week to receive a weekly prize at the Library!
- Keep an eye on our calendar for free and fun events for kids. Register at troypl.org/calendar.
TPL Top Ten
- Read a Book
- Listen to an Audiobook—Playaway, Book on CD, or Book/CD Kit
- Download a Digital title from troypl.org
- Attend a Library Event
- Be a Troy Tourist: Visit Troy Historic Village, Troy Family Aquatic Center, Troy Nature Center, or the Troy Community Center
- Watch a DVD or Blu-ray
- Listen to a CD
- Read a Magazine
- Read a Book about Music—because Libraries Rock
- Read a New Item for Kids—published within the last six months
Wishing you a happy summer, and happy reading!