PLEASE NOTE: Starting Monday, September 28, we will be using the system below to schedule curbside pickup appointments.
We welcome patrons who have received a hold notification to schedule a curbside pickup appointment. Hours for pick up are Monday–Thursday, 10 am–7 pm & Saturday 10 am–5 pm. The curbside pickup location is in the northwest Library parking lot, adjacent to the drive-up material return boxes. There are directional signs to guide you.
We ask that you please do not come to pick up items if you have not made an appointment. If you have received a notice that you have a hold available, you can schedule a curbside pick-up appointment. Each appointment is 15 minutes, and you may come any time in that 15-minute window.
To Place Items on Hold
- Log into your account on the Library's catalog using your Library card number and PIN.
- Find an item you want.
- Check “number of items available" to make sure we have at least one copy checked in. Items placed on hold together may not be ready for pick-up at the same time.
- Click "Place a Hold” and confirm your hold request.
- If you have trouble logging in, please call: 248.524.3538 ext.1 or email: Circ@troymi.gov.
- There is currently a limit of 15 holds per card.
To Schedule a Curbside Holds Pick-up Appointment
- As soon as you get a notice saying that your hold is ready, click here to schedule your pickup. It’s quick, easy, and streamlined!
A few things to keep in mind:
- You will need your library barcode and PIN handy. If you’ve forgotten your PIN and need to reset it, please click here.
- To make an appointment, you must have an item with a “Held” status on your TPL account.
- To pick up materials for family members, please put their library barcode numbers in the “Notes to Library Staff” field.
- Please make sure your scheduled appointment falls before your hold’s expiration date. You can check your hold’s expiration date by logging in to your TPL account.
- If you have questions or need help making your appointment, please give us a call at 248.524.3534.
What Cannot Be Done at Curbside Pick-Up
- Donation of materials.
- Return of items.
- All returns must be placed in material return boxes located at the main entrance.
- Last-minute requests. Materials not placed on hold cannot be requested at pick-up.