PLEASE READ: Important Curbside Pickup Changes Starting Monday, October 26
We have some big changes happening to the Curbside Pickup process, please read them below:
- Curbside parking spaces have been relocated to the curb that runs along the north side of the Troy Public Library building.
- The 24-hour drive-up material return dropboxes are back. They have also been relocated; they are now located just before curbside space #5.
- Library staff will now be approaching the driver’s side of the vehicle and patrons can choose between having items placed in the back seat or the trunk.
- Appointments will now be in 1-hour blocks. Patrons will have the whole hour in which they can come to pick up their items, rather than the 15-minute window previously offered.
- Please follow parking lot signage accordingly.