The best way to reserve a hotspot is to place a hold through our catalog or contact Digital Services at 248.524.3542. Once a hotspot becomes available, you’ll be notified and can pick it up when the library is open.
- Hotspots can be checked out for 14 days.
- Hotspots are renewable once, if there is no waiting list.
- Hotspot service is dependent on cell tower proximity.
- Overdue hotspots will have service deactivated.
- All pieces (hotspot, charging cable, adapter, case, instruction sheet) must be present upon return for TPL to consider them checked in.
- Instructions are included with the hotspots.
- Hotspots must be returned to the walk-up dropbox.
- The device does not filter content. Parents and caregivers are responsible for monitoring children’s online activity.
- Mobile hotspots have a $5 per day late fee and a replacement cost of $199.99.