Mobile & Wireless Printing with PrinterOn
Now you can print from your computer, or mobile device from wherever you are, using your Troy Public Library card.
To Print From Your Computer
Send your print job here by selecting your printer and including your email address. Once the file is uploaded, it can be retrieved from the self-release terminal by entering your email address.
To Print From Your Mobile Device
Download the free PrinterOn app. When opening the app for the first time, you will need to set TPL as your printing location. Search by location and enter the library’s zip code (48084) or allow the device to use your location.
Then choose the document or photo you would like to print. Please include your email address.
Click at the bottom of the screen to choose your printer:
- For black & white one-sided prints: choose TPL Main Library Black and White
- For black & white two-sided prints: choose TPL Main Library Black and White Duplex
- For color one-sided prints: choose TPL Main Library Color
- For color two-sided prints: choose TPL Main Library Color Duplex
To Print by Emailing an Attachment
Forward your print job to one of the email addresses below.
If you would like to pick up your print job in the Tech Room:
- Black & white: email@example.com
- Black & white duplex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Color duplex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & white: email@example.com
- Black & white duplex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Color duplex: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance, please call Digital Services at 248.524.3542.