Get online anywhere, anytime with TPL’s mobile hotspot! The hotspots give you a wireless connection to the internet and are easy to use. Just turn it on and you’re ready to connect up to 15 devices. Hotspots can be borrowed for 14 days and are available to Troy Public Library cardholders.
The best way to reserve a hotspot is to place a hold through our catalog or contact the TPL Technology Desk at 248.524.3542. Once a hotspot becomes available, you’ll be able to pick it up via Curbside Pickup.
- Hotspots can be checked out for 14 days.
- Hotspots are renewable once, if there is no waiting list.
- Overdue hotspots will have service deactivated.
- All pieces (hotspot, charging cable, adapter, case, instruction sheet) must be present upon return for TPL to consider them checked in.
- Instructions are included with the hotspots.
- Hotspots must be returned to the walk-up dropbox.
- The device does not filter content. Parents and caregivers are responsible for monitoring children’s online activity.
Questions? Email the TPL Technology Desk or call at 248.524.3542.