All ages are invited to submit a design for a limited run of TPL library cards. Three designs will chosen: one youth, one teen, and one adult.
Submit your design and it could be TPL’s next library card!
Contest Rules & Parameters:
- All submissions due by midnight on Sunday, September 23, 2018. One submission per person.
- Teens & Adults: See below to download a template and submit your design. Teens and adults must submit online only.
- Youth: Visit the Youth Department and pick up a design contest color sheet or download below. Return it to the Youth Department by the above deadline. Please note: Youth designs must have a parent or guardian’s signature or it will be disqualified.
- Submissions with inappropriate language and/or subject material will be disqualified.
- No copyrighted images. Use of such images will be disqualified.
- Final designs will be chosen by a library committee. Three final designs will be printed in a limited run and available for the public later this year. Winners will be notified and announced Sunday, September 30 at the Library Open House.
Youth: Ages 0–12
Teen (13–18) & Adult (18+)
With the dimensions provided below, submit your design using the form below by midnight Sunday, September 23. Acceptable formats include .jpeg, .png, .ai, psd, and .pdf. Designs must be high resolution. No inappropriate language and/or subject material, or copyrighted images.
- Card dimensions: 3.375”x2.125”
- Keychain card dimensions: 2.875”x1”
- Download a template of cards at actual size
- TPL logos available for download: