Calling all writers! We want your spooky, suspenseful, supernatural tales for our 2021 Scary Story Contest. To enter, please submit your work using our submission form below no later than Sunday, October 17 at 11:59 pm.
Winners will receive a $50 gift card and publication on the Library’s website and social media.
- A winner from each age group will be chosen.
- Each author may submit one story only.
- Each story should be no longer than two single-spaced pages (or under 1000 words).
- Content should be appropriate for a general audience.
- By submitting your story, you are agreeing to allow it to be posted on the Troy Public Library website and social media channels if chosen as a winner or honorable mention.
- If you are under 18, submitting your story means you have gotten permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Sunday, October 17 at 11:59 pm
How to Enter
Visit troypl.org/scary to upload submissions.